Since the Resort Trades is mailed to the Every Resort Ever Month, we focus each edition on a different, key target theme throughout the year.
- January 2018 Top New Year’s Resolutions – Weigh in on How to Increase Revenue
What plans are resort operators making to make themselves more successful this year?
- February 2018 Leadership Issue – 2017 CEP Award Winner Announced
The Trades’ HR issue looks at hiring, training and motivating staff in every department.
- March 2018 Technology – From Management to Internet Marketing
A ‘must-read’ for resort operators who want to stay current, enhance revenue and save on costs.
- April 2018 The ARDA World issue 2018 Annual Convention & Expo; May 6-10, 2018.
Extra distribution to thousands of resort professionals attending ARDA World 2018.
- May 2018 Recreation: Spas, Golf, Outdoor Play & Pools
What are the latest trends for managers and resort operators to watch for, when seeking ways to attract and maintain owners/members and guests?
- June 2018 Top Resorts – A look at the “Big Ten.”
Who are the top developers, resorts, exchange companies? What are their secrets to success?
- July 2018 The Money Issue
As the year-end approaches, we will look at helping resort operators grow revenue, expand opportunities, serve their owners and guests better, streamline costs.
- August 2018 HOA Annual Meeting
Resort managers need the latest product and service information while preparing budgets for the annual meeting.
- September 2018 Marketing & Sales
A how-to manual on the latest on- and off-line marketing and sales secrets.
- October 2018 Refurbishment and Design/SOIC Conference
How to beautify and maintain your resort, inside and out!
- November 2018 Legacy Resorts/ARDA Fall Conference
A look at the challenges mature resorts face, including insurance, accounting, legal, reserves, and management.
- December 2018 Management Company Review
A comparative review of major top management companies.
Contact [email protected] for more information on getting and an article published. All article final submissions are due 2 months prior to issue date.